Just Back ---A few reviews

disneydude

Lily and Libby's Fanatical Disney Dad
Day 1 - Chef Mickey's for Dinner - food was great, typical noisy but fun enviroment - good character interaction, except Chip had some serious body odor!(ew) Great Experience - we always have a good time and enjoy the food at Chef Mickey's.

Day 2 - Whispering Canyon for Lunch - always good and lot's of fun, they even ran the pony express at my daughters(3 years old) request. We all had the AYCE skillet - good stuff!

Day 3 - Mother's Day Brunch at Epcot - very dissapointing, nothing special, the food wasn't any better then the Crystal Palace or Chef Mickey's - for the price I will not do again - the best part however was that my DD was able to spend some qaulity time with snow white, cinderella and auroua along with all their prince's as well - she spent at least 20 minutes with them by herself, this really helped make up for the dissapointing meal.

Tomarrowland Terrace Burger Bar for dinner, very good.

Day 4 - Crystal Palace for Dinner - food was good, character interaction good, we alwaays enjoy it here, the desserts were alot better than we have had here in the past, well worth going to.

Day 5 - Trails End Buffett for Lunch - Great food, this is by far the best value for food/ quality on the entire property, we always go here at least once, and usally on our last day as my daughter likes to see "her" pony Calico and ride him around the petting zoo. If you have not been to trail's end I highly reccomend it.

If you have any questions or want additional details I will try to oblige. :earsboy:

Thanks for the reviews. The petting zoo and pony rides at Ft. Wilderness are great. My kids really enjoy it!!!

OMG!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :laughing: :faint: Chip body odor!! You had me cracking up. DId your poor kids notice?? Thanks for the funny reviews.

I was thinking of taking my two DSs to Trail's End Buffet for dinner our first night, but it looks like it's a pain to get to. What type of transpo would you recommend? (we'll be coming from the Shades of Green) Is it easier to catch a ferry from Contemporary, or drive yourself? (The map looks like the parking is way far away from the restaurant)

Originally posted by TinkKel
I was thinking of taking my two DSs to Trail's End Buffet for dinner our first night, but it looks like it's a pain to get to. What type of transpo would you recommend? (we'll be coming from the Shades of Green) Is it easier to catch a ferry from Contemporary, or drive yourself? (The map looks like the parking is way far away from the restaurant)
We took the ferry from MK dock to Ft. Wilderness. Once we docked it was a short walk to Trails ends and the petting zoo. HTH:sunny:

Originally posted by TinkKel

It's probably better to take the boat from the MK to FW (either that or the launch from the Contemporary to FW, whichever is closer/easier to access from SOG.

You're right, the parking is far away from the restaurant, but the buses take you up near it in a pretty regular fashion...we never seem to have to wait more than 5-10 minutes at most.

There might be a few other things you might want to do over at FW that first night depending on the time you get in to your resort, the age of your boys...and on the weather (you probably won't want to go over to Trail's End if it's raining...which, I hasten to say, it probably won't be, knock on wood lol!) How old are your boys?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter