Just back...CRT, Boma, Lecellier, Breakfastasurus and Luau reviews...

letsgoagainsoon

North Central PA
We just got back last night from our week stay. Here is a brief review of our TS meals.

CRT for breakfast - We all loved it. I was so surprised that we liked this one, because of the bad reviews I had read lately. But, the food was great, we had little wait for a table and the princesses were very friendly. Only disappointment was that not all the princesses were there...no Snow White or Jasmine.

Boma - Yes, this place was good. But, I think it is a bit overrated. Not sure what I was expecting, but from everything I read I just expected more of something (not sure what???) The best part by far was the soup...AWESOME.

Donalds Breakfastasaurus - Worse meal of the trip. Eggs were runny, bacon was not cooked. The character interaction was HORRIBLE. The place was not even busy and the characters rushed through so fast we hardly saw them. The hostess herself was not even sure why they rushed. I will not go back there.

Polynesian Luau - We were pleasantly surprised with this one as well. The food was much better than we thought it would be. Most of the show was cheesey, but we had a good time anyway.

LeCellier - Food was very good here, our waitress was good. Filet was very good. Creme brulee and mashed potatoes were GREAT. Biggest disappointment was the LONG wait we had to be seated.

For CS, we did:

Pecos Bill: this was so, so...not bad, not great. Lotsa seating was a plus.

ABC Commissary (sp?): see Pecos Bill ;)

Dole whips, mickey ice cream sandwiches and the chocolate ice cream from France...all VERY good!!

If you have any specific questions...ask away!!

ReallyFunMom said:
What time was your Lecellier ADR and how long did you wait? Thanks.

It was for 4pm last Tuesday and we waited about 30 minutes. It was frustrating because it wasn't very busy and I am not sure why it took so long. Not long enough to keep me from going back though! ;)

Thanks for sharing. We just ate at Donald's and had a good experience. Seems lately the reviews I am reading have not been that good. We must have hit a good moment. We also did the Luau and really enjoyed it. We didn't think it was cheesy at all. Thought it had a good story behind it of family and traditions.

letsgoagainsoon said:

CRT for breakfast - We all loved it. I was so surprised that we liked this one, because of the bad reviews I had read lately. But, the food was great, we had little wait for a table and the princesses were very friendly. Only disappointment was that not all the princesses were there...no Snow White or Jasmine.

If you have any specific questions...ask away!!

May I ask what was served for breakfast at CRT? Was there french toast like there used to be? Thanks! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it.

? about your CRT experience. What princesses DID you see? As long as Cinderella is there, I'm sure DD will love it again, but just wondering!

laughinplace199 said:
May I ask what was served for breakfast at CRT? Was there french toast like there used to be? Thanks! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it.
We had bacon, sausage, eggs, this potato hashbrown thing in a ball that was delicious, and a "pastry like" cheese danish with blueberries over it that was also delicious. Plus, all kinds of rolls and pastries on the table. Unbelievably, DH and I can't remember if there was french toast!! I know there was something else on my plate, but can't remember what...I know DS had the french toast sticks, though. I think I took a picture of my plate, I will have to look and get back to you!

GinaGrumpyDwarf said:
? about your CRT experience. What princesses DID you see? As long as Cinderella is there, I'm sure DD will love it again, but just wondering!
Cinderella was there, but she stays down in the lobby the whole time for pictures and does not come upstairs. But, she was very friendly and you can get her autograph and photo with her before you eat. Upstairs we saw (and got autographs) from: Princess Aurora, Belle, Fairy Godmother and Mary Poppins. They also give the little girls wands and the boys swords. We really enjoyed the whole experience.

letsgoagainsoon said:
We had bacon, sausage, eggs, this potato hashbrown thing in a ball that was delicious, and a "pastry like" cheese danish with blueberries over it that was also delicious. Plus, all kinds of rolls and pastries on the table. Unbelievably, DH and I can't remember if there was french toast!! I know there was something else on my plate, but can't remember what...I know DS had the french toast sticks, though. I think I took a picture of my plate, I will have to look and get back to you!

Thank you for this info! The main reason I was asking was because my DD has food allergies and can't have the danish, pastries, rolls, etc. Since they do have french toast sticks for kids, she will be fine. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter