Just back Feb. 24-March 2

momimouse27

Just a Big Kid!
Now that I'm unpacked and have myself and household back in order, just had a couple of thoughts to post on our trip.

*Crowds- Our first day was fairly busy. It was Sunday, MK, the last day of the Princess Marathon wknd. Although it was crowded, we did everything we needed because we FP'd the important stuff. Oddly enough, we never got to ride the TTA(my son's favorite ride). The line that day was REE-diculous! Never ever seen it that long before...After that, crowds tapered off to very reasonable. I would call them moderate crowds. The only other day it was really crowded was Epcot the first day of F&G, and I expected that.

*Dining-We tried several new places this trip. They all were positive experiences...Paddlefish-A, STK-A+, ViaNapoli-B, Cape May dinner-B, Plaza Restaurant-B. My girls tried Maria and Enzo's and The Edison. Both were good, but they absolutely loved Edison. My favorite for the trip was Paddlefish.

*All Star Music-It had been a while since we stayed here..like about 8 years. They really are all the same, honestly. But little did I know that in the back of ASMusic there is a SWAMP! And we were situated about 15 feet from the swamp. Our first night featured the sighting of a water moccasin about 5 doors down from our room. Not happy about that. These rooms need an update prob worse than any other. I hope they are due for one soon. Only other complaint is my girls bought a mug, and we were in the very back of the resort. Since the resort is so large, I wish they would put a mug station near the back of the resort somewhere. It was nice being close to a laundry area, though.

Oh, and loved Navi River Journey!!

All in all, very good trip! :flower1:

Glad you had a good time. I haven’t stayed at Music but I have stayed at Sports and Movies. I would have freaked out if I saw a water moccasin. I want to go see Pandora soon

Yeah, I freaked out but wasn't close enough to get really upset. I grew up around the country and in the woods, etc. but I do NOT like snakes. Pandora was beautiful, especially at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter