Just back...felt the magic!

adreamisawish

"And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb"
We just got from a five day stay at Disneyland and really had a wonderful time. The parks were packed, but as long as you are always carrying a fast pass, you are good. We were selected as the Grand Marshal of the "Parade of Dreams" this past Tuesday and it was the best experience! We got to ride on a float at the front of the parade with Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Mary Poppins and the Mayor of Disneyland. Once backstage, we got photos and autographs with everyone! The cast members were so nice to us and made us feel like VIP's. They even had signs on the float with our name and city on it! What a way to see the park on a crowded day! I hope everyone gets to experience a piece of the Disney magic. Happy New Years! :earsgirl:

My seven year old daughter was dressed in an Aurora gown, gloves and crown. We were sitting on the benches around the big Christmas tree around 10am and a cast member came over, looked at my daughter and said "this is too perfect!" He gave her the choice of lighting the tree with Mickey or being in the parade with her family. She chose the parade because she has always wanted to do her princess wave down main street!! It was the afternoon of a lifetime! princess:

Wow - I haven't seen that yet at Disneyland. I'm glad that they chose you to ride in the parade - how fun...

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Tinkerbelle fan be in that parade, too. ;)

how exciting. Can't read this one to my dd or she will expect the same....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter