just back from BCV

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
May 4/5 St Augustine nice stay at the Monterey Motel. good weather and lots to do. :thumbsup2

May 6 at the Grovsnor resort DTD. Not the best but for 1 nt it was OK. Parking was the worst as their workers parked in the same lot we used. Hard to find a place to park. :bitelip:

MAY 7/12 BCV. Our first stay here. We don't mind walking at our ages 58 and 60 but when people complain about our home BWV and long walks to rooms WELL let me just say BCV are long too. :goodvibes

Okay, the room was fine but I forgot my magnifine glass to look for problems :lmao: just kidding .

bed was very uncomfortable, the top support spring around the mattress stuck up a good 3/4 inch and if you laid your arm or leg over it it really hurt.

That's it everything else was great, resort was very nice BUT DW said she will not stay there again. Too far from the action on the BW.

OOPS gotta go more later :banana:

paults said:
MAY 7/12 BCV. Our first stay here. We don't mind walking at our ages 58 and 60 but when people complain about our home BWV and long walks to rooms WELL let me just say BCV are long too. :goodvibes

Okay, the room was fine but I forgot my magnifine glass to look for problems :lmao: just kidding .

bed was very uncomfortable, the top support spring around the mattress stuck up a good 3/4 inch and if you laid your arm or leg over it it really hurt.

That's it everything else was great, resort was very nice BUT DW said she will not stay there again. Too far from the action on the BW.

OOPS gotta go more later :banana:

:teeth:

and thanks for the TR

Sat nt my NephewIL had tickets reserved for my DS and his GF and my DW and I for Fiona Apple at House of Blues. He plays in Her band and opened for her on piano for 1st 1/2 hr. He is very good . when Fiona came out the place went wild. DW and I were probably the oldest there 58/60 :rotfl2: the show was great, she (Fiona) seems (to me )to be a modern day Janis Joplin. went back stage upstairs afterwards as guest of NIL and had a beer or 2 before they left for Myrtle beach gig. No did not meet Fiona Apple.

had a nice stay at BCV. room 359./studio. view of road , top of Epcot ball and wand and could see tops of Canada building and soaring. Could see some high fireworks from balcony but most through tree out side our room. :goodvibes

Most of our bus rides were long waits.
One from DTD marketplace took 50 mins and was packed . Included 7 stops PI, TL. S/D ,YC, BC then BW. Glad we got off at BC. The next time we got off at the Swan and took the boat.

From MK they had 2 bus stops being used. BW, S/D and YC/BC. This was better.
Did Extra hrs at MGM on Monday nt and it was great( till Midnight)

Ate at Tony's town sq for 1st time and all the food was very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter