Just Back from Comfort Inn Suites Maingate

mamabear3710

Earning My Ears
We were at the Poly for a week and then went to the Comfort Inn Suites Maingate. The rooms were large and clean. If anyone has any specific questions, I'll be happy to help.

WE ARE STAYING THERE 8/22-28, MY FIRST QUESTION IS WHAT FOODS DID THEY HAVE FOR THE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST? DID YOU USE THEIR SHUTTLE BUSES? WE ARE NOT DRIVING SO HOW WERE THE SHUTTLE BUSES SCHEDULE? DID YOU HAVE TO STOP AT DIFFERENT HOTELS TO PICK UP OTHER PASSENGERS? ALSO, DID THE SHUTTLE GO BACK AND FORTH TO THE PARKS ALL DAY? HOW WAS THE POOL AND JACUZZI? AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL.

I'm sorry I can't answer your questions on the shuttle buses, we didn't use them. We went there after we did the parks, we were visiting relatives. We also didn't use the pool but it looked very nice and people were in there as late as 1 am. We did have the breakfast one morning. It was o.k., although there was a long line to use the toaster. They had pancakes, waffles, bagels, muffins, donuts, cereals, milk, juices, coffee. It was pretty nice but my husband was looking for eggs which they didn't have. Hope you enjoy your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter