Just back from Disneyland Hotel

dalepool

<font color=#000080>Member of Poopie's AK mini-mee
:) :) :) We are all :) . What a great trip. Weather was perfect!!!! I'll post a Trip Report ASAP. But in the mean time if you have any questions---ask away. We stayed 10th ans 9th floor-Sierra tower at Disney land hotel (more on that later) View was of Downtown Disney--and the fireworks---Ah--I'm getting that Disney fever again. We were upgraded to the Consierge level----what a treat!!!! Again more on that in my post.:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: later. Thanks for all the help from all of you at the Dis---you helped make this a most memorable trip. PattyN

How did you get upgraded to concierge? Did you fax request in or did it just happen?

I am going to try to get upgraded at GC to concierge by faxing request in 1 wk prior to our visit and hopefully we get upgraded.:wave:

Welcome back.:wave:

Small world.. I went to high school there 15 years ago... Sounds like you had a great trip. Post how you got the upgrade on your trip report... Thanks

Minybear and Doodlebug, Not sure why I was upgraded. Although I do have a theory---- We arrived at the Hotel appx. 5:30 p.m. Maybe we looked travel sorry so the desk took pity on us. Well, now my real theory of the upgrade.

There was initially a mistake in our reservation whick I was not aware of until I called to confirm our reservation along with the special requests I had asked for. I think the reservation department thought I might be a little upset because the price was going to increase because of an error Disney had made. I didn't even mention anything about it being their fault and ask for a discount. I just said That it was OK and to let me know how much the new price would be. The supervisior was just a dream---he even took the time to have someone call and make sure about any additional requests I might have ( I now wonder if it was actually one of the staff from conceirge).

Having a place to get coffee and other drinks was a pure delight. Even paying for conceirge I do beleive it is worth the extra $'s. we were able to take water and other drinks back to the room instead of drinking the tap water. Watching the fireworks from the 11th floor of the Hotel was wonderful. They lower the lights and pipe in the music that is played at the park. Makes you feel like you are right in the park. We just loved the special treats left on the turned down beds every night.----Yes ,I will save a little extra for our next trip just so I can enjoy this treat again.

P.S. I surely feel with small children the breakfast in the morning is a life saver. There were lots of families using conceirge. And the big thing would be I did not feel out of place!!!!!!

This is so long----imagine my report---oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!