Just back from solo trip any ?

eeyorefanatic

Devoted 2 Eeyore
I ate at sit downs, character meals and counter service and did all 4 parks. I stayed at WL and DTD Marriott.

I had varying successes/failures dinning and would be happy to answer any questions :)

This is a list of sit downs I did:
Character Dinner at Liberty Tree- characters were great service was not food was good
Character Breakfast at Crystal Palace- good service and character interaction food better than I expected
Lunch at Whispering Canyon- worst service of the trip and no antics food was just ok
Lunch at Rain Forest Cafe DTD- fantastic service and a great hamburger
Lunch at the Castle- Service ok great atmosphere food not as good as last May. New soup of the day was Spicy Asian Chicken it wasn't very good.
Dinner at Biergarten- The food was great as was the service. THe restaurant was empty and my table was kind of dull so it wasn't as much fun as I hoped but still had a good time.

Welcome back. We've missed you. Sounds like you had a pretty good trip. Too bad there were no antics for you at Whispering Canyon. I found that at Prime Time if you aren't with a group you don't get the fun there, either.

Did you feel Comfortable at the Character meals? Beirgarten-are there tables for Singles, or are they LONG tables?:confused: Thanks!

I had a great time at Character meals especially Crystal Palace. My waitress sucked at Liberty Tree but the character interaction was very good. I didn't feel out of place at all in either location.

Biergarten is only long tables so you will be seated with other parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter