Just back from SSR - GREAT resort & AWESOME first trip to WDW!

DH and I LOVED WDW, but we still would like to have points at a DL DVC because it's so much closer to where we live. In other words, I could see us having one longer vacation a year at WDW, and then one or two shorter trips per year at DL.:thumbsup2

Makes sense to me, as another west coaster, that was our plan too.

I'm glad you enjoyed our report. It was actually fun to write!

I'm very hopeful that you WILL see us as new DVC owners soon!:thumbsup2 We're actually considering selling our travel trailer (it's practically brand new, it's a 2006 model), and then buying a smaller SSR resale contract, about 100 points, just to get our foot in the door. 100 points isn't much of course, but it's enough to get us a week in a studio at OKW during most of the year. Then "WHEN" (wishful thinking here) they announce a DL DVC and start selling points for it, we'll have the first opportunity to buy in before the points are released for purchase to non-DVC members. I hope that makes sense.:goodvibes

DH and I LOVED WDW, but we still would like to have points at a DL DVC because it's so much closer to where we live. In other words, I could see us having one longer vacation a year at WDW, and then one or two shorter trips per year at DL.:thumbsup2

We live in WA, too, so would :love: to see a DL DVC for us West Coasters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter