Just back from SSR

lsket

Earning My Ears
Just returned home today from ssr and had a wonderfull trip. We were in the springs right across from the pool and check in . Met Doc on Wed at the Members meeting. Had to cut the trip a day short (lost 1 days points) as my wife was ill when we left on Sat and was not improving.

We took my MIL along and she helped with the kids for the week. That was a big help.

AS far as rumers.... I saw a sign in Cinci that said " shhhh its a secret" kind of makes me wonder.....?

Lynn

Glad to hear you enjoyed SSR :thumbsup2
But I am sorry to hear about your wife, I hope she gets better soon :grouphug:

:sick: So sorry to hear that your DW was feeling so bad. Hope she is feeling better!

Thanks for the trip report and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at SSR. ;)

~DW ::MinnieMo

Glad you made it home safely. We're in Atlanta tonight and still have another 10 hours tomorrow.

It was great to meet you at the Member's Update on Wed. It's always noce to put faces to names!

I hope your DW is feeling better - I'm sure she's glad the ride home is over!

lsket said:
...I saw a sign in Cinci that said " shhhh its a secret" kind of makes me wonder.....?

I think you're on to something there! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!