Just back from the Magic (1/6/19 sailing)

Just because there is not one scheduled does not mean you cannot dress up. I've never gotten the "there isn't one, so we can't dress up" mentality. You do you - as long as it's within dress codes that is.
Oh of course!

My main problem was none of the characters came out in their formal wear so I was a little disappointed...

Actually on our first night we took pics with Donald and Minnie in their formal wear.

What is the process of getting the kids into the Dr. Strange Battle? Do we sign up day of or just show up at show time?
Actually I remember now. The cruise staff (in the blue and red stripped shirts) recruit kids of the right age range upon entering the theater. There were three Dr. Strange shows and they picked like 12 kids each show.

did you see lots of people blogging? :flower1: There were quite a few popular vloggers (including the Dis) who were onboard that sailing. :) I'm waiting for their videos :)
Yes, two guys especially we kept running into. Don’t know their names though.

What were the nightly entertainment in the Walt Disney Theater?
Night one: Twice Charmed
Night two: Twisted
Night three: Junnk (4 man rhythm and percussion group)
Night four: Dr. Strange -Journey into the Mystic Arts
Night Five: Disney Dreams

Night one: Twice Charmed
Night two: Twisted
Night three: Junnk (4 man rhythm and percussion group)
Night four: Dr. Strange -Journey into the Mystic Arts
Night Five: Disney Dreams

What is Twisted?

HA! My apologies, yes I meant Tangled. I think I was thinking of Rapunzel’s long braid which was twisted all about!

Thanks. That's what I thought...but you never want to assume. :D

Do you have any of the Navigators that you could post please? Looking for the first day and MDAS but would love to see each day!!:)

Thanks for the reply but I am not seeing anything...did you post pics?
I tried to but I got an error message indicating that the file was too big for the server. I had six separate photos and I got the error message for each of them. Maybe someone else tell me how to do it?

I wish I knew but I haven't posted pics in a long time...any chance I could message you and we could try email?

Also, please consider sending the navigators to Scott at the DCL blog. I personally have relied heavily on that section of his blog during planning (and periods of procrastination) and I love reading what people give him. :)

I tried to but I got an error message indicating that the file was too big for the server. I had six separate photos and I got the error message for each of them. Maybe someone else tell me how to do it?

I use an app called photoshrinker when I want to post pictures on forums. It works pretty well but does delete the original photo, so you have to go retrieve it out of your recently deleted folder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!