Just Back March 4-10

I was there just about the same dates 3/3 - 3/9. I thought the crowds were ok some days, but really big other days. I made good use of fastpass and saw almost everything I was interested in. I did think it could have been a bit warmer. There were a couple of pretty chilly evenings to me. Especially the night I saw ROL at AK and it was so cold sitting by the water.

Yes, my thoughts exactly!

We were there this week as well (5th-10th) and it was really cold! 48-50 in the mornings and at night and windy. Definitely needed a sweatshirt/jacket, and one night at Disney Springs, Uniqlo was jammed with people buying the lightweight packable down parkas.

We were there that week too, but we are from Michigan so it was warm :rolleyes: Down parkas? Don't make me laugh. It was cool in the morning, but we are old geezers and don't do early AM rope drops. By 9 AM when we got to the parks, it had already warmed up a bit. I layered a t-shirt under my shirt short sleeve shirt and brought a travel blazer to wear when it was chilly. Most of the time it was rolled up in the day pack. Thursday that week was the chilliest (went to the long sleeve shirt). Take note of the wind. That more than the temperature made the difference for me. Thursday was quite breezy and that made it feel feel much colder. Also in the early evening there always seemed to be a time when the wind would pick up for an hour or so (around 7 PM?) but then it would calm down after that. On Monday we were on the outside patio at Spice Road Table when the early evening breeze kicked in. We weren't sure if we were going to enjoy our perfect Illuminations view table until the 9 PM show. But then the wind died down and it was fine (for us).

We were there that week too, but we are from Michigan so it was warm :rolleyes: Down parkas? Don't make me laugh. It was cool in the morning, but we are old geezers and don't do early AM rope drops. By 9 AM when we got to the parks, it had already warmed up a bit. I layered a t-shirt under my shirt short sleeve shirt and brought a travel blazer to wear when it was chilly. Most of the time it was rolled up in the day pack. Thursday that week was the chilliest (went to the long sleeve shirt). Take note of the wind. That more than the temperature made the difference for me. Thursday was quite breezy and that made it feel feel much colder. Also in the early evening there always seemed to be a time when the wind would pick up for an hour or so (around 7 PM?) but then it would calm down after that. On Monday we were on the outside patio at Spice Road Table when the early evening breeze kicked in. We weren't sure if we were going to enjoy our perfect Illuminations view table until the 9 PM show. But then the wind died down and it was fine (for us).
Old geezers are supposed to get up early. ;)

But yeah, from Boston here. I LOVED the weather that week. Yeah I brought a fleece in the mornings, but after it 9AM or so, the weather was great. I went in Sept 2016 and it was just too darn hot. Early March is a great time to visit.

Yes that evening breeze was tough! That's what happened on Wednesday night that week at MK. I think a lot of people were caught offguard and left. Including my parents, leaving a very empty park. Then the breeze let up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!