I hope there is a vaccine coming soon. Had a trip booked in dec as well, but i think we will cancel

Just an update on our next trips thoughts, We are booked at the poly dec 6-16 but I’m thinking of cancelling now. when we went in August with all the adjustments , although we had a wonderful time, I don’t think I’d want to experience Disney like that more than once. The even Shorter hours, no snacking while walking, masks, no live entertainment, can’t see the parks at night, no lit up castle. I mean I’d love to go and would still enjoy it but it really does diminish the HOLIDAY experience. Alot of the holiday decor is at its peak in the nighttime and we won’t beable to see much of that with the short hours as much as we’d like to. And I feel like not too much later then December we will have a lot of that back including park hopping. I love the holiday feeling at Disney but I wonder if I’d feel that with these restrictions...
Well shoot, Hairy Chest, I am at Poly the same time. I think they will extend the hours a little. I read today on Disney Tourist Blog that MK hours have been extended from 9-6 to 9-7 beginning 11-6-2020, which will give an hour dark enough for castle projections. And I hope there will be enough bookings they decide to go to 9P, and do enough for it to really feel like Christmas, even without the party and crowd-causing events. But I am concerned with WDW announcement of keeping Poly hotel, not DVC, closed until summer 2021 for refurbishments, what food options as well as the store will be available at the resort itself. At this point, those dates are mostly gone for DVC studios, so I can't really just switch, would need to move my trip to summer I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!