• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Back Report (6/26-6/28, Days 1-3)

meremac

DIS Veteran
We are here now so I thought I would share a rundown of how Genie+ is working for us each day. Our group is DH, DS16, DD14, and myself.

Here is our report from Day One (6/26).

At 7am, got ILL$ for GotG (8:45-9;45am), ILL$ for RotR (8pm-9pm), and Genie+ for SDD (6pm-7pm).

RD EP for EE. Rode TT, Soaring, and Figment. Off Figment at around 9am. Rode GotG with ILL$, Mission:Space, and Gran Fiesta. Did about 1/2 of the F&G booths we wanted to, then back to the hotel by 12:30pm for a long break.

Meanwhile, started stacking more Genie+ for HS. Did ToT first (6:15-7;15), then Smugglers (6:40-7:40), then TSM (6:05-7:05) then MMRR (8:30-9).

Got to HS a little before 6pm. Rode TSM, SDD, ToT, Smugglers, RotR, and MMRR (in that order).

On bus back to resort at 8:55pm.

Last edited:
Day Two report (6/27):

Things didn't go quite as planned today since Space and Splash were both down for most of the morning, but we adjusted. At 7am, got Genie+ for BTMR for early morning, ILL$ for 7DMT for late morning, and ILL$ for GotG for before dinner.

RD MK for EE. Rode PP and IASW right away. In line for HM right before 9am. Rode BTMR with Genie+, then got FEA for right after dinner since Splash and Space were down. Spent the morning doing "nostalgia rides" instead: Under the Sea, Barnstormer, Dumbo, and Mad Tea Party. Got a snack at Gaston's somewhere in there, then rode 7DMT with ILL$.

Headed back to resort for a long break, then off to EP. Rode GotG with ILL$. Dinner at Via Napoli at 6:50pm, followed by FEA with Genie+. Stayed for EEMH. Rode Remy & Soarin', then spent a ton of time just walking around the aquarium with like two other people. So cool.

Day Three report (6/28):

We were switching resorts today so we kept it really loose. Spent the morning at DS (stacking Genie+ for AK all morning). Got to AK at around 2pm and did EE with Genie+ and ITTBaB. Were going to do Nemo, but the show was delayed due to technical difficulties, so we got a snack and drinks at Nomad instead. Did Savor the Savanna at 4:30pm (would HIGHLY recommend). Got back from that at 6:30pm-ish. Did FoP with ILL$ and Na'Vi with Genie+, then rode EE a few times standby before park closing.

I'm very much impressed with your hopping/stacking/snacking strategies! Hoping to do something similar this August!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter