Just Back- RFC CERT&Volcano

PB'sMOM

Mouseketeer
We just returned and had been to RFC @ AK. MY DH, DD 14 and myself. Ordered and had a wonderful meal. When dessert time came was told could not order volcano with the cert. We used one cert. and paid cash for rest of meal-including the meal. I know others have ordered the volcano- has anyone else been told this? Also when I got the bill they include a gratuity-FYI.:wave2:

We've been told we could only order the volcano and the large appetizer platter if we were using 2 VKL vouchers

We were there 2 weeks ago and ordered 2 volcanoes with 4 vouchers. More than enough for 9 chocoholic women.

we just got back from easter vacation and we went to rfc and used 1 adult and 1 child voucher and was told that we could order the volcano, and matter of fact was suggested very strongly to order the volcano as long as we used 2 vouchers, wether they were adults or childrens. yummy.

but i really think if your using 3 or 4 vouchers you should be able to order the 1 kitchen sink, if you use 3 vouchers and each voucher order a $8 sundea times 3 would be $24 dollars and the kitchen sink is $22 , it would be cheaper for they to order 1 kitchen sink. :teeth:

The certificate included tax and gratuity for the meal paid with the certificate. The meal that we paid cash for- the gratuity was included on the bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter