Just Back! Stayed at BWV

3kidz4dis

DIS Veteran
:thumbsup2 We stayed at the Boardwalk View rooms 4011 and 4013. We loved the view and the room, the long hallways we got used to but I will say it can be noisy. We were so tired that it didn't bother us except for one night at 2:30 am there was a huge crowd of people on the boardwalk cheering! We still do not know what it was. Overall, we loved our stay, the staff was great! When we checked in we found a tick on our daughters head, they called Disneys Medic which said that they can't touch it and would have to go to the emergency room. My husband and daughter were gone the rest of the afternoon. The staff at Boardwalk was fantastic! They changed our dinner reservations, and sent balloons to the rooms with signed autographed pictures. We miss it all already!! Any questions let me know!

Glad to hear that you had a great stay! The staff really are magical at Disney! :wizard:

We are leaving soon and will be staying at the BWV...we can't wait! :thumbsup2

The Boardwalk is great!!! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. It's my favorite.

Glad you had a good time! I love BWV and especially boardwalk view ( I have it booked on my next 3 trips :) )

Is your DD okay?

I'm glad you saw the tick and it was removed. Maybe there are other ways to do it, but we took our DS to ER 25 years ago when we found one on him, we wanted it removed correctly.

I'm glad you had a nice trip otherwise. The weather has been lovely down there recently.

Bobbi :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!