Just back

twinz

I agree with getting my WDW fix
Hi all, we just got back from a two week vacation to WDW on Tuesday. We had a great time. We travelled with my co-worker and her three kids. I seen a totally different side of these kids. The youngest one was always attached to his mom's hip (he's 6). And he was VERY demanding when he wanted things instead of asking he told her she had to buy it. She never did! Thankfully if myself or my sister talked to the kids about their behaviour she did not get upset. It was so nice to see their faces when they tried things or seen things for the first time (wait everything was the first time for them !LOL). We rented a vacation home, and LOVED it. It was in a great location, and would DEFINATLEY stay there again. The parks were empty the first two weeks, but the last two days we were there they seemed to be very crowded. My co-worker LOVED spectromagic. We went to the beach (on the gulf coast---very soft sand), we went to Seista Key!
Met lots of characters, and ate lots too! We tried our first Dole Whip, and now we know why everyone loves them.
It's sad to be home, but the kids are already asking if they can go next year!
Leslie and Laura

Ahh - Dole Whip. Wish I had one right now. Glad you had a great time!

Glad to hear you had such a great trip! Can you tell me how long it took to drive to the coast? Could you go there and back in a day without feeling rushed? We have one spare day in our week next spring, and wondered if we should try to squeeze in a day at the beach.

Welcome home!:wave: So happy to hear that you had a great time.:)

It took us approximately 1 and a half hours (maybe closer to two) to get to the beach. It felt like it took us shorter to get back, I just think it was because we knew where we were going. We didn't feel rushed at all. We brought a cooler full of food, and we had a picnic lunch. There were bathrooms, and a change room there too! I would definately recommend Siesta Key.
Leslie and Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter