• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back.....

KTrain15

Earning My Ears
And unfortunately there were a few things that bugged me about this trip and many that I LOVED!

The bad:
The number one thing that annoyed me was trying to get a particular Alex and ani bracelet at the emporium. Two cast members in two different locations could not locate this bracelet, even though it was right in the display case. Was told that they won't open the cases. Ummmm ok, I'll just keep that $45.

Two, where are the ride maintenance people? The moving walkway going up to people mover was down the entire 10 days we were there (it was down for refurb all last summer, what gives??). This wasn't a problem for us, but it did prevent some older folks from riding bc of the steep angle to walk up. Same for the walkway from space mountain. That last incline is a doozy for even fit people.

Three, adventureland construction. It basically made this part of the park very depressing to walk through. Shame on disney for closing pirates all summer (I knew beforehand it would be closed, still no less disappointing to see it shuttered :( ) Plus, the new restaurant build? Disney needs to work on timing.

Four, mouse keeping almost let herself in one morning while we were still asleep even though we put our privacy please door hanger out. Luckily we had the latch in place.

Five, not being able to stop to watch Celebrate the Magic bc we were not standing in the proper area. Sorry, I'm not using a fastpass for that and I should be able to stand in any out of the way area for the amount of $$$ I'm shelling out.

Now for the upside:
Christopher at ASMu check in that scored us a room with a king bed!

Numerous cast members at ASMu that processed my difficult visa gift cards

Whoever literally sprinkled us w pixie dust on Peter Pan.

The transportation CM who stopped a tour group of obnoxious teenagers before boarding a resort bus to make sure they had their chaperone with them.

All CM at Tusker House. That place is a gem!!

The many CMs who made our trip most enjoyable!!

Until we meet again!
Thank you!!
❤️ -The Trainers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter