• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked 7 Day Western July 3, 2004-anyone else?

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
We are so excited!!!!

Our trip will include DH, DSs 14 and 15, and myself. We will be celebrating our DS's 16th birthday on the ship!! :D

Now all I want to do is read about the cruise!!!! We actually had reservations for the sailing of the Magic in July 1998. We received a phone call about six weeks before the sail date and was told the ship was not ready to set sail and it was cancelled. Next summer we can finally go!! :bounce:

Any other DISers or DVCers going?

Karen

Hey!!

We're going on that cruise too! There is me going to be a 17 yr. old girl, my mom, dad, and brother, 14. We're so excited!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter