Just booked Cars Suite at AoA

Cjtigger

Mouseketeer
Can you tell me what kind of coffee to bring for the coffee maker?

Are the pull out beds comfortable?

So excited to stay!!!

You shouldn't need to bring coffee. It's provided.
Some travelers like to bring their own, favorite coffee even if the hotel provides some. My mom, for example, brings her local coffee with her every time she travels...and her pillow from home too. My mom always researches what kind of coffee maker is in the room before each trip as well, and brings coffee in the form needed.

OP, I’m not sure what kind of coffee maker is in your room. At GF last year, we had the kind that took pods.

We didn't use the pull out sofa, but we did use the Murphy Bed more than once. I slept on it myself several nights and it was actually more comfortable to me than the queen in the bedroom. The queen bed had a VERY firm mattress, and I prefer one that is soft but supportive and the Murphy fit the bill.

Following...I just booked the Lion King suite and was going to ask if the pull-out was comfortable too (we'll have twenty-something year-olds sleeping in both the murphy bed and pull-out sofa). We're excited too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter