Just booked land/sea on the wonder!

LisaLovesDisney

Disney Bride~December 3, 2003
Hi Guys!!! Anyone ever do the land and sea package or honeymoon on Disney Wonder. I just book the sea portion of our disney wedding. Any tips is appreciated!! ~Lis

I just booked a land/sea package on the Disney Wonder for January 2004. Our wedding is on land and the honeymoon on sea. I've been on the Disney Wonder before just for vacation and it was fabulous. Castaway Cay is the best. Nassau was ok, sort of a dirty port. My advice would be to go check out the aquarium at the atlantis hotel, that's what my fiance and I are doing. It's expose to be fabulous.

Hi There,
Congrats on you IW booking. I just recieved my intimate wedding package on the mail today and I have not opened it yet. I am very excited. I think our wedding coordinators name is Kirsten. I have heard from everyone to either stay on the ship in Nassau or go to Atlantis. So, I think my fiance and I are going to take everyones advice and just do Atlantis. Thanks for the tip and congrats!!! Now the fun begins :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter