Just booked Portofino Bay Hotel for $129 a night!

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
Right now they are offering this rate to Florida, Georgia, Louisana, Mississippi and Alabama residents AND there's a post on the USF/IOA board where a DISer got this rate by having the Loews card. To get the card, which is free CLICK HERE

Also, the Hard Rock is being offered at $99 a night. These rooms are being booked as available, the agent I spoke to did not see an end date as of today, so I was able to book the first week in January.

And don't forget, onsite hotels at USF offers Express Access which I found pheNOMenal back in May. You just show your card key and they let you go through the express line. My longest wait was 5 minutes!

Wow, great rates. Wish I were going, too. Thanks for posting, tho. I see quikbook.com now offers the Hard Rock hotel in their Orlando hotel lineup. The price is $l29, not too bad if you can't get ent. rate or these other deals.

Robinrs - for the HRH rate for $99 - was there a special code for that? I am going in November and got $117/night with ent rate and would love to get that rate
-thanks

Originally posted by Claudine
Robinrs - for the HRH rate for $99 - was there a special code for that? I am going in November and got $117/night with ent rate and would love to get that rate
-thanks

You just have to be a resident of a state that Robinrs listed above! It's a great deal, I originally had HRH for $149. a night this weekend & changed it to PBH for $129.00!!

Claudine,

If you have the Loews card, try for the rate on the Loews rate. If not, click on the link I gave to get one. It entitles you to some cool extras even if you don't get the rate, such as their signature in-room treats and upgrades.

Also note that the agents are being VERY flexible during these difficult times. Try for whatever rate you're aware of, and if you don't get the answers you like, call back and speak to someone else until you do!

Universal's site is still quoting the Portofino for almost $300 a night for my dates. I consider my deal incredible!

Wow that is great!!! I never seem to run into good deals when we are going!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter