Just booked Princess breakfast at Epcot

nicdanh

DIS Veteran
We just got ressie's for the prinesss breakfast in Epcot for our July trip. Please tell me its not a waste of money. My DD 4 loves the princesses so I figured instead of just seeing Cindy at the Castle we would see atleast a couple of Princesses in Norway.

Michelle :tongue:

Congratulations. We dined there last Sept...and had a great time. Try to get there early. Usually the 1st girl will be chosen as a "princess" and get to wave a wand and open the restaurant. The food was hot and tasty. Really thought the interaction was great.............. Your DD will have a great time!:hyper:

We ate there last October (DS 9,4 and DD6). The food was good and the princesses stopped by frequently and talked to everyone, posed for pics, signed autographs, etc. My two boys who initially were reluctant to sit through 'another' princess meal actually admitted that they enjoyed themselves too ! Our little princess was thrilled with the whole experience. Enjoy and have a wonderful time.

IMHO I think the food definitely "lacks", but we love the princess interaction. We're booked to go for our next trip. I just figure dd will only be little for so long and I really don't mind spending the extra $$$ just for her to see them. The magic is priceless.

We've seen Belle (my dd's favorite), Jasmine, Mulan, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Mary Poppins (I think she must give the princesses beauty tips or something...can't figure out why she's at these breakfasts;) We haven't seen Cinderella at this breakfast but you can see her in Toontown in MK if you skip the castle (we're skipping it this visit).

I just eat the fruit and breads and have coffee. We have yet to have decent hot food there (we've been there 3 times).

So, if you're going more for the princesses than for the food you won't be disappointed! But, if food is important you'll want to skip it as many more breakfasts around the world are far more tastier.:p

I'm still trying to decide which one to put as my first choice.. to try for first. If I'm correct, they are the same price. My girls really want to go to the castle, but I've heard the character interaction at the Princess Storybook Breakfast is better. Good thing I have all summer to decide!

We tried it last year and enjoyed it. We will be eating there again in 3 days so I will be sure to provide an updated report when we return.

Less than 2 days to go!

I would go for CRT's first, then try PSB. (I've always been able to get a PS at PSB easier than at CRT's). They both are about the same as far as the princess interaction goes but I think the service is better at CRT's. I also found the yogurt and granola option quite delicious!

But, there is something just a bit more magical about having breakfast at the castle with the princesses and even more, when you get an early PS and can enter MK before everyone else! There's nothing like walking down a virtually empty Main Street towards the castle!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter