Just booked room 7660, Fantasy, clear plexiglass verandah? good location?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
Very excited! We're going to celebrate my 60th birthday in 2020! I've always wanted to try the Eastern itinerary, have done the Western. So, have you been in this room, did you like it and is this a clear glass verandah?

So what I did was see how many staterooms away from the back of the ship 7660 was, and I counted somewhere around 14. Then I googled “fantasy starboard” and counted up that many potholes/verandahs from the back and it seems that you will have a clear verandah.

I havent personally sailed in this room, but I bet you will love it! You will have an awesome view of the island on Castaway Cay as well! Hope you enjoy!!

So what I did was see how many staterooms away from the back of the ship 7660 was, and I counted somewhere around 14. Then I googled “fantasy starboard” and counted up that many potholes/verandahs from the back and it seems that you will have a clear verandah.

I havent personally sailed in this room, but I bet you will love it! You will have an awesome view of the island on Castaway Cay as well! Hope you enjoy!!

Wow thanks! I appreciate that. Yes I've sailed starboard before, but never in this room, the view is amazing.

Does anyone have any pictures of this room?

We stayed 7542 and it was a great location.
As for pictures of the room, I recommend google or the search option. You can usually find pictures of rooms in that vicinity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter