Just booked Wyndham Bonnet Creek via Extra Holiday Vacations...???

GeneralTso

DIS Veteran
via Extra Holidays Vacations. I thought I was booking direct through Wyndham.
Should I be concerned???
How do others book there? I typically book direct so this makes me a bit nervous.
I'm a buy tickets direct through Disney, book DVC direct through DVC type of planner.

We've never stayed there before. We are DVC owners and tacking this on to the beginning of our vacation. We've got villas at Bay Lake and Beach Club booked. We ended up cancelling our cruise but will spend the time in Orlando anyway.

DVC rooms are very hard to get right now! Lots of people planning on a fall return to WDW it seems.

Any insight into this property and whether I made a mistake is greatly appreciated.

Extra Holidays is booking direct through Wyndham. It's one of many brands owned by Wyndham Destinations, the timeshare company.

Extra Holidays gets its inventory from timeshares that Wyndham owns and from owners who looking to recoup some money for their timeshare points.

It's 100% legitimate.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek is an excellent resort. It's next door to the Caribbean Beach resort.

There is an entire thread dedicated to this resort here https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-we-loooooove-bonnet-creek-thread-part-4.3366139/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter