Just Booked!

Carol Ann UK

I'm going to Florida again!!
We went to Orlando last October and I have just booked another holiday leaving on 2nd September!

This time we are not taking our teenage boys as they didn't want to come. Will I ever understand them? We are travelling with my brother in law and his wife, who have also been twice before.

British Airways flights to Orlando International @£406.40 each return and 12 nights at the Rodeway Inn on International Drive(basic but perfectly adequate - it is where we stayed last year) at $29.95 per room plus tax per night. This makes the cost for 2 approx £1078.

I'm getting just a little bit excited now!!

Carol

Ohh you are lucky totally jealous.

You said you stayed at the Rodeway last Oct (is that right) so we stayed from the 6th Sep for 3 weeks just missed each other.....

Planning to go next Oct have a fab time

Hugs

T

Hi Carol Ann

I know how you mean about teenagers, our DD didnt come with us one year too.

Great news about you upcoming trip though:)

Well done Carol. Just a teeny bit jealous as I have to wait till next October;)

Annmarie

Great news on your holioday being all booked:D

Your son's certainly aren't unique! My DS who was 16 last year and didn't want to come with us.I was upset and commiserated with my pals here on DIS.He did come in the end though!

He is also coming this October for the very last time:rolleyes: But I think wishes maybe he wasn't:confused:

Will anyone ever understand teenagers??

Great news Carol Ann on booking your next trip and that's a great rate on the room.

Well Done on booking your trip - I bet you are SO excited as you have only a few weeks to wait!

I am extremely jealous as you will be in WDW on my Birthday - I would have loved to have been there but as my children start school on my Birthday I didn't want to keep them off at the start of a new school year! :rolleyes: I really hate having a birthday beginning of September - I actually started school on my 5th Birthday and now my kids will start on my 40th so it's no fun!

I hope you have a brilliant time :D

:bounce: :Pinkbounc Well done, Carol Ann. Not long to wait;)

Mazzy - my DD told EVERYONE in her class when it was DH's 40th . . . and they all sent a card and sang happy birthday in the morning (to Katie, albeit, but the thought was there:) ). Fortunately my 40th was during summer hols.

My boys have been twice, once in 1997 and last year, 2001.

Didn't ask too many times if they wanted to come, just in case they changed their minds!!

I had to wait until I was 40 for my first visit, so really they don't know how lucky they are! I am of course very grateful to the Mum of one of my sons friends who has said she will have Russell whilst we are away. The thought of an 18 year old and 15 year old left together does not bear thinking about.

Getting excited now.

Might see you Giggler. Who are you flying with?

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter