Just Booked!!! :-)

scribbleuk

Earning My Ears
Hi all, long time since i’ Frequented these forums. But now we’re back on the Disney bandwagon.

We have just booked for 2 weeks in early August, staying offsite near lake Beuna Vista. We managed to get a great deal on Virgin Premium flights too, which we aware ridiculously excited about. We haven’t booked Disney tickets yet, does anyone have any advice on the best site to book them?

One question about FP+, sorry if it’s been asked a lot, I’ve tried searching but can’t find any consistent answers... If we book one night in a Disney property can we book fp+ at 60 days for all 14 days of our tickets?

Less than 7 months to go, WooHoo!!!!

Thanks

Our experience last year was that we had a 5 night stay at OKW and could book the first 5 days at 60 days out so got up to 65 days for the last day of the stay but then had to wait a few days and book the remainder of the two weeks at 60 days out one day at a time. It was still a huge improvement on 30 days out but was still not quite enough for ideal times for things like FOP and SDD. We got more of those when they released more FP for those attractions later on however they may have done this before we hit 30 days so we would be free to book any extras between 60 and 30 days out obviously. Cant quite remember that one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts