Just Booked!!!!

I am so excited only problem is.....we booked for October 2020. I have already driven everybody crazy in real life so I am here to share my crazy!!!

you’re in the right place! we’re all pretty disney-excited around here.

october will be here before you know it :)

I did some pricing for next summer. We aren't supposed to be going because we are going this year. But hey, prices came out so I had to have a look. Now to figure out if I really want to, and if I should wait to book a bounce back.

October is a great time to go though! Halloween parties! Exciting :)

We firmed up our dates in February and booked for this October, so we're 4 months into an 8 month wait for a trip. Already getting that itch that we wish we were in Florida sooner. I can't imagine having a 16-month countdown!

Sounds exciting!!!!! It sounds like it will be a trip with lots of great memories and lots of laughs with family.

You're so lucky to be going in 2020. I have to wait until 2022 for my next trip... October is a great time to be in Florida you're past the worst of the summer heat and yet it's still warm enough that you feel like you've had a southern holiday. Lots to see and do for all ages at that time of year.

I am so excited only problem is.....we booked for October 2020. I have already driven everybody crazy in real life so I am here to share my crazy!!!

How exciting!!!! I drive my family and friends crazy with disney too... haha... We are waiting to book for that last few days of November into December 2020!! I can't wait

when it comes to disney my plans have been known to change at the last minute, so i’ll never say never, but my next trip will probably be spring 2021.

that’s the last time my kiddo will be ‘free,’ plus he’ll be big enough for a lot more of the rides than he was for his first visit (when he was 7 months). we haven’t made any concrete plans yet, but we’ll probably do a week in disney world and a 4/5-night disney cruise.

i love reading other people’s plans! it’s a fun way to keep excited about disney. to those going before me: share your plans liberally! we can all live vicariously through you!

A lady at work casually mentioned she was thinking of going to Disney next year... I've sent detailed information on places to eat, rides to prioritize fast passes for, which of the values to stay at and why you'd pick them. Which week is better (she was going to go over Easter to save on vacation days - busy time to go!) She was going to just get 4 day park hopper pluses and I explained that she might want the 7-days since it's only $100 more for her whole family... and gives her more freedom/choices. Plus she's travelling with a 7-year-old and a 17-year-old child. So bigger kid may want to go to a park in the evening after younger one is tired out. It's almost as much fun as planning my own trip for this August. :) if I can't plan mine, I'll help someone else.

That's so exciting!
I have my 3 day cruise booked, 4 nights at Cabana Bay at Universal Studios, and 2 nights at Pop Century booked (last night) already for Feb 2020. I just need some more Disney Gift Cards (hopefully next payday), and I can book my post cruise one night stay at PO-FQ. I love hearing about other people's plans and sharing their excitement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter