Just bought myself a gift for our upcoming WDW trip......

zdad59

They call me "ThePrince of Planning"
...and I had to post a pic here, where folks would really appreciate it. The family thinks I'm nuts. Don't know why this watch psyched me up so much more than others I've seen. I'll be wearing it all six days we're there over the holiday.

upload_2017-11-22_17-42-41.png

Congratulations.

I know how you feel. I've been ordering stuff off of Etsy for the last couple weeks for our trip, and it started arriving. I'm super excited. Everybody else is like oh yeah that's nice.

Looks good! Does it have the option where you push a button on the side and a beam of light shoots upward and projects Mickey in the sky, like the bat signal? Worth every penny if you got that option. :tongue:

Looks good! Does it have the option where you push a button on the side and a beam of light shoots upward and projects Mickey in the sky, like the bat signal? Worth every penny if you got that option. :tongue:

That would be awesome!

Very cool! I have a small collection of Disney watches, unfortunately I stopped wearing watches years ago. Still fun to look at though. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter