Just curious-re BCV lovers

Does anyone else who loves BCV NOT swim, and therefore not care about Stormalong Bay? It seems that whenever people talk about their reason for loving BCV, they always refer to Stormalong Bay. I was wondering if we're the only BCV lovers who don't care about Stormalong Bay? We love the closeness to Epcot, the backround music (for us, it's the most relaxing), the Solarium, and most of all the proximity to Beaches and Cream. Did anyone else notice that from the Beach Club, you can get to B&C in the rain without getting wet? That's a big plus for us!

we purchased BCV for the pool when the kids were small, however, as they got older they lost interest in the pool (lol) DH and I still use the pool, but the kids have no interest in the pool, but they still enjoy the area.

Did anyone else notice that from the Beach Club, you can get to B&C in the rain without getting wet? That's a big plus for us!

One of the things I like at the BCV is that even when it is pouring rain outside I can go for a little walk all the way down to the YC without getting wet. Ended up doing that a lot last Aug with all the rain we had.

We bought BCV for the location and SAB. I'm not into swimming, but my husband and kids love it. When my son was 5, he thought we lived there and was so sad when we left after our 2 wk stay. It was because of the SAB. We spend minimal time at the parks that visit. I guess 2 wks feels like a long time for a 5yr old....lol..

I love it for the location as well!

We bought for the location. Still very happy with our purchase which was our first DVC although by then we were WDW vets of over 20 years. My children loved SAB when we stayed at the BC for short visits pre-DVC. By the time BCV opened, SAB wasn't as big of a draw for us but I still think it is a great amenity. Love the ample parking and close entrance to the building from the lot. I disagree with others about BWV being almost as close to EPCOT but maybe that is my age speaking. We also enjoy the boat to DHS which is a quicker ride from Y&BC than from BWV. I also loved the deep part of SAB when we were all younger.

Also love the walk to various restaurants without braving the rain as others have mentioned.

Does anyone else who loves BCV NOT swim, and therefore not care about Stormalong Bay? It seems that whenever people talk about their reason for loving BCV, they always refer to Stormalong Bay. I was wondering if we're the only BCV lovers who don't care about Stormalong Bay? We love the closeness to Epcot, the backround music (for us, it's the most relaxing), the Solarium, and most of all the proximity to Beaches and Cream. Did anyone else notice that from the Beach Club, you can get to B&C in the rain without getting wet? That's a big plus for us!
We bought BVC in 2005 and love the location as well as the transportation options--walking to Epcot, taking the boats to the Studios, or the buses to the parks, as well as the monorails from Epcot--at the resort. Of course, our kids grew up loving SAB and now our grandkids enjoy the pools as well. I believe you can be a non-swimmer and just enjoy the aesthetics of the Beach Club.

We bought for the location and overall vibe of the resort. SAB was just a bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter