Just did online check in @BLT 60 days out

Steamboat Girlie

I WANT TO BE LOCKED IN THE DISNEY VAULT! "Huh-huh.
I did it through the Disney website, not the DVC website. I had previously linked all my reservations.
Our reservation is for Standard View.
The only choices were :
lower floor
near Skyway Bridge

I selected near Skyway Bridge, not really knowing what it means.

I certainly don't want a lower floor, so I didn't select that.

I already spoke with MS and asked them to note that we would like as high a floor as possible. I think that standards only go up to floor 4 or 5.

There was also an option that said "I would like my room ready for early arrival and to prioritize that over other requests."

I didn't select that, as I would rather wait a while and get a higher floor. I know it's not guaranteed either way.

I did it through the Disney website, not the DVC website. I had previously linked all my reservations.
Our reservation is for Standard View.
The only choices were :
lower floor
near Skyway Bridge

I selected near Skyway Bridge, not really knowing what it means.

I certainly don't want a lower floor, so I didn't select that.

I already spoke with MS and asked them to note that we would like as high a floor as possible. I think that standards only go up to floor 4 or 5.

There was also an option that said "I would like my room ready for early arrival and to prioritize that over other requests."

I didn't select that, as I would rather wait a while and get a higher floor. I know it's not guaranteed either way.

Near the Skyway Bridge is helpful if you will be going to the main Contemporary Hotel building frequently as the Skyway Bridge connects the two buildings on the 5th floor.

I have stayed at BLT 4 times. Twice on the ground floor, once on the 16th and once on the 6th. Nag round floor was by far our favorite. No waiting for the elevators. Nice view of the marina. Would hope to get ground again. Just sayin. ;)

BLTisforME said:
I have stayed at BLT 4 times. Twice on the ground floor, once on the 16th and once on the 6th. Nag round floor was by far our favorite. No waiting for the elevators. Nice view of the marina. Would hope to get ground again. Just sayin. ;)

Sorry auto correct. Ground floor wad by far our favorite.

We stayed at BLT the last 2 years in a lake view. Last year we had a second floor room which had an amazing view of the fireworks. Actually requested that same exact room for this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter