Just dropping by to say Hello to Everyone!

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
Hey Everyone over here... :wave2: Maybe some of you don't know me, but I am Kitty, you can find me mostly over at the CB boards. Just wanted to stop and shout out to Rick and everyone else!

Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone! :woohoo: :woohoo:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Let me get this straight!

Your name is Kitty,

Your drop dead georgeous,

You have a pet,

And your celebrating St. Patricks day the day before?

You belong with us! :rotfl2: You would fit in with us over here so well! We have some great straight gals in this thread, join us!

And happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

(Viki, is that dirty Martini going to be green tomorrow? Perhaps extra olives are in order!) :drinking1

OrlandoMike said:
Let me get this straight!

Your name is Kitty,

(Viki, is that dirty Martini going to be green tomorrow? Perhaps extra olives are in order!) :drinking1

Oh, darling, what a wonderful idea! Especially since I need to drown my sorrows that Gwen just left for the weekend, going off to be trained in animal rescue, the dear!

On the other hand, last night, a good friend introduced me to the "perfect Rob Roy," yum, yum.

Hey, Kitty, welcome!

bubie2.5 said:
Hi Kitty, welcome!!!

BTW, your dog's a cutie.

Isn't that who Mike was saying was drop dead gorgeous?

party: She's got the smile, the hair, the gown, the mouse ears, what else does a girl need? Kitty just looks like she belongs on this thead!

KITTY! Thanks for stopping by! Who knew that from one simple post you'd gain a fan club following!

For those that don't know the lady, Kitty ROCKS!!!!!!

Welcome Kitty :wave2:

And Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!! :) I think it will be green beer for me tonight :drinking1

RickinNYC said:
KITTY! Thanks for stopping by! Who knew that from one simple post you'd gain a fan club following!

For those that don't know the lady, Kitty ROCKS!!!!!!

Think I am going to have to stop by more often, I sure do miss you over at the CB boards,so here I am! :teeth: Hey I might be going to WDW in May, if the Dr's give me the :thumbsup2 ! Look forward to seeing you there along with everyone else from here! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter