Just got back and we all loved Sea World

JenC025

Mouseketeer
My five year old's favorite park. Clyde and Seamore was the best show I've ever seen. Those seals are fantastic even the actors/trainers are so into their roles.
We saw it twice and was upset we couldn't fit it in for a third.

Thanks for the good news. We plan to attend Seaworld in two weeks. Our son is 4.5 and we'll make it a point to see Clyde and Seamore.

We are going in November. My DDs will be 4 and 7. We have a timeshare near SW for 7 nights. I'd like to do disney for 6 days. I am considering extending the trip to 8 nights so we will have time to go to SW for two mornings. Otherwise, to do SW we will have to cut back on our time at disney. How did you split your time between the parks?

Monday arrived- hit the pool and relaxed (since we didn't arrive til 4:00pm We got the four day disney hopper pass.
Tues:Epcot (ee) then hopped to MK then back to Epcot for tour of nations.
Wed: AK hopped to MGM for an hour and stayed for fantasmic
THURS:All day MK (ee til closing spectromagic and fireworks)
FRI: DH wanted to meet up with an old friend to do guy rides so we went to Islands Of Adven.
SAT: All day Sea World than the Pirates Dinner
SUN: MGM than stopped at AK so ds could go back to the boneyard.
MON:Checked out of Marriott and went to HRH swam and relaxed
TUES:Universal Studios
WED:Universal ds LOVED Curious George's Town THURS: Back to Sea World and then back home :(
The way we fit it all in was to decide what we wanted to do knowing that we wouldn't be able to see everything. Once we accepted we couldn't do it all it's a lot more fun. No rushing and worrying. Use fast pass and express pass at all parks. If staying onsite that fotl was a big help!!! The lines at sea world for their two rides weren't ever bad.

IMHO....SW is THE BEST!!!!!! We will probably be hitting that park first on our trip this summer.Our kids are 9 & 6 and the 6 yr old was only 10 mo.s at his first visit so I can't wait to see his reaction now. My kids are animal lovers tho so this is truly their type of park.I also enjoy the fact that it is "DO-ABLE" park....not overwhelming in size, you feel as if you have seen it and not missed out on anything...yet there's plenty to do for 2 days or even more!Did htey still offer the second day free pass when you were down?:p ;)

We bought the orlando flex pass tickets Because we wanted to do US IOA and SW. SW's number is
18003272424 they have a website but it really doesn't give much park info.

We love SW too!! DS (6 y.o.) has so much fun there! Loves the shows, and he especially likes the waterplay area. Could hardly pull him away when it came time to leave! Has never been overly crowded when we've gone. Recommend SW to anyone!!

our kids like seaworld better than any of the other parks! maybe just because its so different, but i know its the one park they always MUST SEE each trip! and mine are teenagers... so, its not just the little ones who'll enjoy this trip! Last time we were there, they got to help at one of the shows... they loved it! big hams!! have fun everyone! we'll be there in mid july! ONE MORE TIME! LOL

since the first time I went to Sea World a couple years back it has become a favorite of mine and other family members.

I would definitely recommend it to everyone who visits Orlando. I have always made it a part of my vacation plans every time I have come down.

I cannot even imagine visiting Orlando without stopping over at Sea World because it is truly awesome. Each time I go it only makes me want to return over and over again.

All the attractions and shows are simply the best; ....will be looking forward to going again next time when I am back in town !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts