Just got back from CSR

Once.Upon.A.Time

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Just got back from CSR. We booked a standard king room (requested a high floor) and they gave us a king room on the 11th floor. The room was beautiful, but we didn’t have a safe? Not sure if that’s standard, but I remember having them in other rooms. We did the dining plan, and we loved their quick service. The pool was beautiful, and we were always able to get chairs. The tower is beautiful, although I would say a bit loud? The view was nice, we could see the TOT. The buses were great and we hardly ever even had to wait. Ask me anything would like!

Thank you as always!

It is supposed to have a safe in the closet. I saw a room tour video just last year and it was a King standard and it showed the safe inside the closet on a shelf. So, not sure why your room did not have one. Maybe it needed to be fixed or replaced and they forgot to put one back.

1708727413253.png

It is supposed to have a safe in the closet. I saw a room tour video just last year and it was a King standard and it showed the safe inside the closet on a shelf. So, not sure why your room did not have one. Maybe it needed to be fixed or replaced and they forgot to put one back.

View attachment 836348

We we’re going to ask, but we didn’t bother. I figured we were supposed to have one. Thank you!

We just got back from CSR as well and our King Tower room on the 4th floor did not have a safe either!? And…yes, the tower was VERY loud…HUGE number of convention attendees!

So strange your room didn’t have one either! And yes, seemed like some kind of car company?

We just got back from CSR as well and our King Tower room on the 4th floor did not have a safe either!? And…yes, the tower was VERY loud…HUGE number of convention attendees!
WHAT?!! Did you write Disney or ask the front desk? This is crazy…

Our CSR room safe was almost to the ground between the beds ( not a tower room). It took me awhile to "find it". Could you possibly have missed it?

Not gonna lie this would be my first concern if there wasn’t one- that I would be accused of hauling it off somehow. I’ve never had a Disney room without a safe. Even accessible rooms have safes, I had one at GDT where the safe was located in the nightstand drawer instead of the closet.

Never thought of this!

Did you check the cabinet between the beds? That's where the safe is in the preferred category rooms. It took me quite a while to find it! It was really big, too - I imagine it was designed for those at a conference who might need to lock up a laptop computer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter