Just got back home from "home"!

RamVA

Mouseketeer
Had 9 wonderful nights at OKW; not too much to report, but if there are any questions, will be happy to answer.

We were in a building we've never stayed in-#18; we had an absolutely gorgeous view of the golf course, but being the last bus stop was kind of a pain. And, if we missed the bus at our stop, we were too far from Hospitality House to jog over and catch it on its stop there. Found that we used our own vehicle much more than we usually do.(Usually we just park it!)

Our room was in great condition, with what appeared to be brand new living room furniture. Our clothes dryer was broken, and it did take 2 days to fix it, because there was a mix-up with maintainence--they thought our HAIR DRYER was broken! When I called them back and told them it was still broken, they very gently told me to push the reset button; then it clicked as I was telling them there was no reset button! We had someone over ASAP, but it was a serious problem so had to wait 'til the next day--and then they got it done pronto.

Only ate at Olivia's once, and have to say everyone was disappointed. Is there a new chef since last summer? Three of us had the prime rib--son asked for medium and got rare; we sent it back, and then he got medium-rare, so he just ate it. I asked for medium-well, and got medium. Baked potatoes were definitey NOT done. Other son got penne pasta, thought it was ok, but nothing to rave about. Hope things improve at Olivia's.

Having withdrawl--only been home 3 days;:( Wish we could go back next month!

Glad you had a good time! We will be staying at OKW for the first time in about 30 days! I love to hear positive things about the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter