Just got back, May 18. A few good recommends

mickey again

Earning My Ears
Counter service-Sunshine Seasons in the Land at Epcot. Right in with Soaring. Lots of choices and the desersts are table service quality. A huge selection. by far the best counter service. Tried Cosmic Rays and the chicken and ribs and mashed pototoes was a meal large enough to to split with my 11 year old son. :thumbsup2

Water Parks- Only did Typhon Lagon. Typhon Lillys. The fish was good. They also have ribs. You must order your dessert-ice cream when you pay. Tell them you will come back for it so its not sitting on your tray melting. They will give you tokens and just come back to the counter for them. At Sports if you use counter service meal, you can come back anytime before closing of that day for your dessert. They will give you a reciept to do so.

Table service- Ohanas lots of good food, Steak,pork,turkey,and sausgage, shrimp and veggies. Ate there 2'xs. They do a fun hula dance and coconut race for the kids.(even though my sons 11 he still played) The bread pudding with vanilla bean ice cream was great. it is all you can eat, yet we could not even ask for seconds. No characters are there for dinner.

Coral Reef- if you can request a table in front its great. Sharks and sea turtles swiming by. Great food. Deserts are great. For kids they bring a platter to make your own sundae with all differt toppings. Loved it...

Contemparary
- was ok. Kids grilled chicken was great, had steaks and shrimp cocktail
Sci Fi- Atsomphere only. Food was edible. Cool place for kids.

Hollwood and Vine- Was actually good food for a buffet. All you can eat. . Do the Fantasmic for prefered seating.(A must see if nothing else on your whole trip). Mostly home cooked food and they have a small buffet for kids. Even though they can eat from the adult one.

Beregerten in Germany , Epcot- you have to love German kraut ,brautwerst and rolled beef was great, they have an apple strudle with a vanilla sauce to die for. Good food and Fun time. Kids can go in front of the band and dance. All you can eat. You do share a table with other people.

Stayed at Sports -and snacks there were milkshakes from the ice cream counter along with Mickey sandwiches and rice crispy treats, and fruit.

Breakfast in the room. Hotels have milk even though we brought soy milk. Get a refrigerator ahead of time.

Remember 5:00 is like 3:00 in Florida. I would make reservs around 6:00 or after. It won't cut your afternoon short and break up the fun your having. Your really not that hungry so early when its hot anyway.

Have fun everyone....

mickey again said:
Counter service-Sunshine Seasons in the Land at Epcot. Right in with Soaring. Lots of choices and the desersts are table service quality. A huge selection. by far the best counter service. Tried Cosmic Rays and the chicken and ribs and mashed pototoes was a meal large enough to to split with my 11 year old son. :thumbsup2
QUOTE]

Glad you like Sunshine seasons, it was hands down our best Cs meal of our trip! Tusker House is a close second. We loved the black ham sandwich and DD got to get her worms and dirt for our dessert. We shared there since it was so large!

Maybe I can get an answer here--I have asked a few times and no one ever says--What did you get for your sides at Sunshine Seasons? I know there is one spot that the main item comes with a side, but are there any other options?

Thanks!

Can I get Sweet & Sour chicken at Sunshine Seasons? I only see it listed as a children's option.. Just wonderin if anyone knows. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter