• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got off the phone with Member Services

Monte Cristo

<font color=darkorchid>I hear their eyes are every
and completed my day by day calling for our 12.22.07-12.29.07 reservation at the BWV.:banana:

We just got back last Friday and it's great to have another vacation already in place!

Based on some suggestions here, we did the Standard 2 BR and also a Std Studio for 10 of us (2 under 2). I know we won't regret it.:banana:

MC

I'm right there with you. DH and I added on so we could upgrade our VWL accommodations to a one-bedroom unit. I just got off the phone with Member Services to book our December 2007 trip to VWL.

See you there! We'll be at BWV from 12/26-01/01. We already have 12/26-12/29 booked, and will be calling the next 3 days to add on for our last 3 nights.

Woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter