Just in case

Dean

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
We've been out of town about a week as my mom had a stoke. Just in case anyone directed any questions to me I might have missed, please alert me as I will likely not go back through the last 5-6 days of info other than the thread's I had posted on. I hope this isn't too personal for the BBS, if so, please feel free to remove it.

Welcome back, Dean.

Sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she is stable.

In case you've missed the announcement, we now have a DVC Community Board for posts like this. I'm sure those who have tried to contact you will respond.

Thanks to both of you (and all else) for the thoughts and prayers.

Welcome back, Dean.
Hope you mother is feeling better? Keep us all posted ::yes::

P&PD for a quick recovery for your mom...glad to have you back!!!

Welcome back Dean. I am sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is doing ok at this point.

Patty

Welcome Back Dean. Hope you mom is feeling better soon and the recovery is swift.

I'm very sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope that the prognosis is good.

I bet you were surprised to see the new board! So was I. :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

she wasn't taking Vioxx was she?

Sorry about your mom - is she going to make a complete recovery?

Hope your mom is doing better! As both of my parents had strokes, I understand what you are going through.

Donna

Dean, I am sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is doing well! Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Dean...so sorry to hear about your mom. My mom had a stroke a few years ago...they're just awful!! Hope her body recovers soon, and well.

:hug:

Beca

Originally posted by spiceycat
she wasn't taking Vioxx was she?

Sorry about your mom - is she going to make a complete recovery?
No, LOL. I was amazed, and a big aggravated, to see the same type adds pop up with Vioxx that I've seen for years for that guy in NY with the Asbestos. I won't give him the credit of quoting his name or the name of the tumor involved. Ambulance chasers should move to another country as they definitely give the legal profession a bad name.

Thanks all for the well wishes, I'll print them out and give them to my mom when I see her this weekend.

I know that at times specific questions are directed my way and I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything and more importantly, that no one thought I ignored them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter