Just in case

Hugs and prayers to your mother!

She's fortunate to have a son that cares so much for others--take care for now as I'm sure it's been a difficult time for your whole family.

I hope your mom is recovering. Sending prayers and well wishes your way.

Bobbi

thoughts and good wishes to your mom..:)

Take care!
:sunny:

My prayers are with you and your mom for a quick recovery.

Sorry to hear about your Mom, Dean. Hope she has a quick recovery.

Best wishes to your mom. Hope she is doing well and completely recovered soon.

The only post I remember asking for you specifically was the one about Aruba and I see you have responded to it.

Hope all is well,
Lori

Let me add my best wishes for a speedy recovery for your Mom. Sending good thoughts her way!:sunny:

Dean, so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is improving. I have no questions about other timeshares, but I could really use some helpful advice on how to survive raising my DD5!!:teeth: Do you charge for pediatric internet consultations!;) Just kidding! Thanks for letting us know where you have been. Erin

Sincerely wishing the best to you and your mother, Dean.

Regards,
Joe

Welcome back Dean. So sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is doing a lot better. Please keep us posted. Prayers and thoughts for you and your family.

Good to have you back, Dean! And best wishes for your Mom's recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!