Just Keep Swimming - a January 2019 TR (Complete & new TR link 8/26)

Sounds like a nice departure day, weird unlocked pool issue aside.

Thanks so much for sharing your trip and enjoy your time with the girls!

I totally missed the wrap up to this report! But I'm all caught up, your trip seems like it was truly incredible! And wow how amazing would that be to get to stay in a cabin someday! Those look awesome! Especially in the in-cabin hot tubs! :cool1:

Don't even get me started on the pool situation at Disney. I would have done the exact same thing as you. Shame on them for even saying anything since it was their fault to begin with and I'm guessing they opened the pool within ten minutes anyway!

Can't wait to hear about your girls trip! Hope you have an awesome time!

Just found this report and read the whole thing. First, let me just say that I'm very sorry about your mom.

I was looking for January TRs since DS and I are going next January and we've not gone that time of year. So I click on your report and think, "hmmm....these people look familiar." Turns out I also read your last report since DH and I were going in November 2017 and I was looking for November reports. What are the odds?

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! My kids are older, and I must say I don't miss those years where you just can't talk sense to them, and they throw random tantrums and sulking fits! Haha! My youngest cried on BTMRR when he was 4. I also lied to my middle son when he was 7 and told him RNRC does not go upside down (because I knew he wouldn't go if he knew it did, and I knew he would like it). Not proud of that, but also not sorry. He still brings that up occasionally and he is 16. Anyway, great report!

I totally missed the wrap up to this report! But I'm all caught up, your trip seems like it was truly incredible!

Thanks for following along!

And wow how amazing would that be to get to stay in a cabin someday! Those look awesome! Especially in the in-cabin hot tubs!

Right? They are so nice! I don't want to get my hopes up but Fairy Godmother has never teased something without actually following through. We'll see what happens!

Don't even get me started on the pool situation at Disney. I would have done the exact same thing as you. Shame on them for even saying anything since it was their fault to begin with and I'm guessing they opened the pool within ten minutes anyway!

:sad2: I mean if they didn't want people in the pool maybe they make it obvious it is closed or IDK, ACTUALLY LOCK THE GATE

Can't wait to hear about your girls trip! Hope you have an awesome time!

Thank you!!

Just found this report and read the whole thing. First, let me just say that I'm very sorry about your mom.

Thank you so much! :hug: It's a lot less raw now than when I started this report back in January, but it's still sucks.

I was looking for January TRs since DS and I are going next January and we've not gone that time of year. So I click on your report and think, "hmmm....these people look familiar." Turns out I also read your last report since DH and I were going in November 2017 and I was looking for November reports. What are the odds?

That is so funny! I think that brings the number of people who read my 11/2016 report up to about 6 :laughing:

I hope you got something out of the TR's though! I definitely like visiting in the cooler months.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! My kids are older, and I must say I don't miss those years where you just can't talk sense to them, and they throw random tantrums and sulking fits!

Ugh, I am so over the fits. I'm hoping at this point for a few years of less sulking before they're teenagers but it's not looking good. Just yesterday I got a call from summer camp because my 7 year old wouldn't move on to the next class because some other kid got a prize and he didn't. Like literally sat on the floor in the empty class until the director of the program came and talked to him.

My youngest cried on BTMRR when he was 4. I also lied to my middle son when he was 7 and told him RNRC does not go upside down (because I knew he wouldn't go if he knew it did, and I knew he would like it). Not proud of that, but also not sorry. He still brings that up occasionally and he is 16. Anyway, great report!

It's called character building! 🤣

Thanks again for reading!

Nothing new to add except that THIS TIME TOMORROW I WILL BE IN DISNEY WORLD!!!

source.gif

source.gif

tumblr_lmk4bb4Qek1qdcpqt4.gif

Our first FP is Soarin' and I can't wait for the best safety instructions in all of Disney World.

qatnyxN.gif

I'll probably be Instagramming the heck out of everything, so if you want to see the trip in real time, you can follow me @aimee223, otherwise I'll be back with a new TR soon!

:tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter