Just made an ADR for this Wednesday at Rose and Crown

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
This Wednesday I am going to Epcot with 3 of my friends from Orlando and we made an ADR for dinner at Rose and Crown. Anyway for anyone who has been there what can you recommend that is good and what I should stay away from?

Potato and Leek soup for appetizer, Steak and Fish for entree, Chocolate Scotch Cake for dessert. I'm a server at the Rose and Crown so might see you there!

I always get the Fish and Chips and the Imperial Sampler :)

Potato and Leek soup for appetizer, Steak and Fish for entree, Chocolate Scotch Cake for dessert. I'm a server at the Rose and Crown so might see you there!

Too cool! DH & I are also celebrating our 1st anniversary at R&C (in a few days). Do they still offer the pasty? I love shepard's pie, but he really wants to try the pasty.

DH and I liked the cheese plate appetizer, I loved the potato and leek soup, bangers and mashed and fish and chips were both really good. I know I'm in the minority but I didn't care for the sticky toffee pudding.

I second the cheese/fruit appetizer sampler. I had a chicken with leeks and a sald with Stratton cheese. LOVED IT !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter