Just made an ADR online for 50's Prime Time Cafe

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
On Friday August 14th I am seeing some of my friends from Orlando and were going to Hollywood Studios, so I made us an ADR online at 50's Prime Time Cafe at 2:35 PM. It will be my 4th time going there and I can not wait because it's one of my favorite restaurants in WDW.

I love Prime Time a must do every trip. And the Pot Roast I love it make it all the time. I can't wait will be eating there next month. :banana:

When we went there in March, it seemed to have lost the "fun." Have they scaled down the antics, or did we just get a bad night? The pot roast was good, though.

It is great. Always a blast. Been going there since the beginning, sometimes you will get a server that isnt that into the whole concept. I dont understand why they let them work there. Part of the fun there is the experience, because it sure isnt cheap. Have fun !:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter