Just made my Ressies this morning - some thoughts

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Just made my dining ADRs. I as surprised how easy it was to get BOG / many dinner slots available. I wonder if this is due to it changing to a signature? ( BOG wasn’t initially on my “game plan”, I think I just grabbed it because I know it was hard to get when we went in previous years. (We went 2 years ago when it first turned to a siggie, service was SLOW, like 3 hour dinner slow because they were running late )

I was able to get Storybook Dining At Artist Point - on the last day Day 5 of our trip. Last year I couldn’t get it at the 180 day mark , I got it through touring plans the day before.

I’m probably going to change BOG to liberty tree tavern. Is liberty tree tavern hard to get a Ressies for ?

Thanks, Marina

I have to think now that Storybook Dining has been open over a year, many people will have experienced it once and will be less likely to do it again right away. We did it, and enjoyed it, but probably won't do it next time we go back.

Be Our Guest is still rough for dinner, but yeah, I do think making it signature has had at least a minimal impact.

I also think late August/early September is a fairly low crowd time (at least a low as it gets these days).

Congrats on getting what you wanted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts