Just made solo ressies for early December-can't wait!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
And it's still 9 months away! Specifically, it's December 14-18 at the BCV. And since I've never been at that time before, it'll be my first opportunity to do the Candlelight Processional, Holiday storytellers in the different Epcot countries, Yuletide Tour (or whatever it's named, where they take you to the different parts of WDW to see the decorations), Donald's Christmastime breakfastosauraus, etc. What else am I forgetting? Last year I went to the AP preview of the Osborne Lights and I didn't think I'd see them again this year, but now I will!

Don't forget MVMCP!!! We did this for the first time last year and had a blast! The various Christmas shows and especially the parade and fireworks were awesome! It's a hard-ticket event, but I felt it was well worth it!!! :smooth:

I'm going in early December again this year, too. I'll be there more like the first week, though.

I love WDW that time of year. MVMCP is a lot of fun and I love touring the resorts to see the different decorations.

Having gone to WDW several times solo, I can say you will have a blast. When I went last year, I did the CP (with the dinner package -- made things alot easier) & viewed the 3D Osbourne Lights @ MGM. Some other things I would suggest would be:

1. Have dinner about 7pm at O'Hana's (make a PS though) on one of the nights for MVMCP. After that, head down to the beach. Grab either a lounge chair or hammock and relax. When I went last year, the Electrical Water Parade stopped in front of the Polynesian at 9pm, then at 9:15pm, the MVMCP fireworks went off. They start with the regular Fantasy in the Sky fireworks, then the Christmas one's. These are cool, because they are shot off in the round. The view from the Polynesian beach is perfect to view these. You may want to bring a camera or camcorder.

2. Resort hop! Make sure you make time to view all the decorations at the Deluxe resorts (except the Contemporary -- very little done there). These are amazing, especially the trees & the gingerbread displays. What I did was cover the MK resorts during a break one day, then did the EPCOT resorts on a break another day.

3. Head down to Downtown Disney Marketplace and view the decorations there. The tree next to the new toy store, had decorations in the shapes of game pieces (like Scrabble, Monopoly, etc.). I would suggest doing this during the day. I went one evening and it was PACKED!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter