Just Marry?

Shughart

DIS Veteran
Any tips on the Just Marry website? I've tried clicking on packages for different locations and it doesn't show pricing. I'm pricing different options and since my husband already wanted to take me on an adults only summer 2025 trip, I thought I would check it out. I just can't get any numbers. I'm also considering just finding hair/makeup, bouquet, photographer, officiant and doing it onsite at Wyndham Bonnet Creek (a favorite of ours) as our stay would be so much cheaper than onsite, I am guessing we'd save a lot).

Just Marry do have pricing for some venues on the website, but pricing for Bonnet Creek must be more variable. I would just send them an email enquiry. We've decided to go through DFTW for the Wedding Pavilion and to be able to do a park shoot, but we had considered Just Marry and had started the enquiry process with them. They were very responsive and easy to deal with. I believe most of their packages include officiant, photographer and bouquet.

Just Marry do have pricing for some venues on the website, but pricing for Bonnet Creek must be more variable. I would just send them an email enquiry. We've decided to go through DFTW for the Wedding Pavilion and to be able to do a park shoot, but we had considered Just Marry and had started the enquiry process with them. They were very responsive and easy to deal with. I believe most of their packages include officiant, photographer and bouquet.

I went ahead and filled out their form. We'll see what they say. That's so exciting, have a great event!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter