Just Met the Gang!

HeyIt'sMe

Nothin' to see here folks
DH, DD & I spent today at Epcot for the first day of Food & Wine. It was awesome!
As we were making our way out we ran into Ryno, Craig, Steve, Charles and Hector right by Mexico. They are SO nice!! We chatted for a while and took a picture. I can’t believe we actually met them!

OK I figured out how to upload the picture. But the file is too large. The picture is on my iPhone.

Just upload it here - https://imgbb.com/

and copy the link to post on the boards.

If it's still too big, open it up in MS Paint, click resize, chose percentage and reduce it by 80% and save it somewhere then repeat the process.

That link is the front page for that service. What about the link to your picture?

I met Ryno in Disneyland last summer while they were covering D23. He was very nice to stop and chat for a bit and take a pic with me.

Awesome! Every time I hear of someone's meeting somebody, it makes me even more excited about the day when I can!! :) :)

That's great! You got to meet a nice big group of them. My husband and I saw Pete at Disneyland a few months ago. It was our first visit to DL so I guess I just didn't make the connection and didn't expect to see him there. He and another team member (not sure who it was) were standing in a lounge area near Big Thunder when I noticed him and made my husband stop while I got a better look/tried to figure out if it was him/tried to decide if I had the nerve to say hi. Finally my husband was like uhhh, this is weird, let's go. So I likely passed on my only chance to meet one of them due to the uncertainty of it all :rotfl2: only me. After we got back we started watching the weekly show in video format regularly, and my husband became a big Pete fan and totally regrets not saying hi.

Side note, glad to hear you enjoyed Food and Wine! I'm going next week to check it out for the first time ever, can't wait.

I’m such a huge fan of Ryno! If I ran into him in one of the parks I would be way too speechless to even say hi lol

We are home from our trip. I’ll try to upload the picture that we took with the guys.

Aw, how cool! I always think about keeping my eyes peeled for them when I'm sitting at home planning a trip, but once I'm there I never think about it. I would love to run into one/some of them someday! How fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter