Just missed registration for the Wine and Dine Half!

candyls1

Earning My Ears
I just got on the website to register for the Wine and Dine half marathon and it was sold out!

Can I register for the Two Course Challenge (10K and Half) and just run the half, or not really?

Really bummed I missed it-it was just available yesterday! Help!

You could register for the challenge and just run the half. You would only get the half medal if you do that.

Now I would suggest looking at charities or travel agents for bibs but those will have requirements.

I would just run the 10k and then the half, but I've only been running about a year, and I'm 45...if I were younger I probably could do both back to back, but don't want to risk an injury!

The only travel agency link they had on the run disney site for late registration was their own (Walt Disney Travel Company). I guess I could call tomorrow and see what they offer. I really do need a room, but not tickets as we have AP's.

Thanks for the info!

I would just run the 10k and then the half, but I've only been running about a year, and I'm 45...if I were younger I probably could do both back to back, but don't want to risk an injury!

The only travel agency link they had on the run disney site for late registration was their own (Walt Disney Travel Company). I guess I could call tomorrow and see what they offer. I really do need a room, but not tickets as we have AP's.

Thanks for the info!

If you have AP, then the TA will usually offer the package without the tickets. Not sure why the other TA's aren't showing up unless they just haven't loaded that event yet, but if you go to some of the ones that are shown on this page for Star Wars, you can see that some have packages for W&D. A lot of times, it's the same TA's.

https://www.rundisney.com/plan-your-trip/disneyworld/travel-providers/star-wars-rival-run-weekend/

If you have AP, then the TA will usually offer the package without the tickets. Not sure why the other TA's aren't showing up unless they just haven't loaded that event yet, but if you go to some of the ones that are shown on this page for Star Wars, you can see that some have packages for W&D. A lot of times, it's the same TA's.

https://www.rundisney.com/plan-your-trip/disneyworld/travel-providers/star-wars-rival-run-weekend/
Thanks! So if I book a room for a few nights with them, I can purchase a bib with them and register for the race?

Will my registration be different than everyone else's (I won't get a race bag, or something?)

Thanks! So if I book a room for a few nights with them, I can purchase a bib with them and register for the race?

Will my registration be different than everyone else's (I won't get a race bag, or something?)
If they have bibs available it will be no different than anyone else’s.

Yes, they would offer a complete package of room and bib. It is not a given that a TA will waive the ticket portion, so best bet would be to email/call a few and ask.

Thanks so much for all the info! I've never done a run Disney race, and I'm excited to try combining my two favorite things... running and Disney! (Guess I've learned my lesson about waiting to register and should go ahead and register for the January half as well...who knows, I might be ready for a full marathon by then)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter