Just off the Fantasy - No Kids Cruise (for us)

Mom24Princesses

DIS Veteran
My DH and I along with our DD#2 and SiL just sailed the Fantasy in cabins 5192 and 5190 (Just over Dumbo) creating a HUGE double veranda.
We had a great time enjoying all the Adult areas and activities on the ship. Tears were shed again as we left this morning. It had been 11 years for DH and myself and 4.5 years for DD & SiL. While we don’t plan to wait until 2030 to cruise Disney again, we can’t do it often. We did do the future cruise sign up so maybe every two years or so.

All adult? Can they fill the ship without kids? Interesting. What was the best thing about no kids, besides...no kids? Were some of the kids areas available? My dh and I would like to go to a kids' summer camp and do all those activities with all adults.

All adult? Can they fill the ship without kids? Interesting. What was the best thing about no kids, besides...no kids? Were some of the kids areas available? My dh and I would like to go to a kids' summer camp and do all those activities with all adults.
I believe they meant THEIR all adult group. Not the whole ship.

had me thinking the same thing! And then said .... naaaaa .......

Disney was fun with kids

Sans kids I can do better for the $ and skip the mouse

current fav' is Viking Ocean . . .

but must factor in some extra transportation as Port Canaveral is minutes away and ANYPLACE I want to go with VO requires a flight .....

Sorry - It was OUR first no-kids Disney Cruise. We had a great Adult time and there were probably 1000+ kids easily.

I re-titled it!

And while there are cheaper ways for Adults to cruise, we LOVE all things Disney and will be back. We also cruise Carnival.

There is something different about a Disney Cruise and ship. I've sailed on three others and I'd be fine with repeating any of them, the real reason we didn't do Disney each time is the cost. If it is Disney or NO Cruise - I'll take another line. I like the other ports and itineraries too. It's awesome that many others can cruise DCL more often than us. It makes DCL even more special for us. I think you need a strong love for Disney OR children who love Disney to truly enjoy it. But everyone is entitled to their own feelings. We have the friends and family who poo poo our Disney devotion. But it gives us joy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter