Just one...

Uju'sMom

Mouseketeer
Hi All

Im planning a budget solo trip and will mostly do QS meals...however I am planning on doing just one special TS meal.

If you could only do one Table Service meal as a solo traveller on your WDisney Vacation....what TS meal would you do? I'm planning a whole day out for this meal so it must be an experience.

Not keen on heavy breakfast or characters.

Thank you...cant wait to hear all your great ideas

My favourite is BOMA at AKL. I love the sights, sounds and the flavours. The AKL is a wonderful experience too. It's the whole package for me.

Flying Fish is excilent, and you have all of the activities around the boardwalk to enjoy. Look at the list of signature restaurants though. You can not go wrong with any of them.

I would do Jiko and then go outside and see the animals with the night vision goggles.

Flying Fish is excilent, and you have all of the activities around the boardwalk to enjoy. Look at the list of signature restaurants though. You can not go wrong with any of them.

Ok Great, will definitely look it up.
Signatures make me nervous since Im going solo. Don't know if I should save the experience for when I have company.

The Boardwalk entertainment is on the cards.

I love Liberty Tree Tavern in MK. The Pilgrims Feast and Ooey Gooey Toffee cake is amazing

Park days I plan to Go! Go! Go! I don't think a buffet will work for me but I would love to try the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake if they allow me to get it to go.

Have you tried the Plaza?

Last edited:
I splurged last year on a solo trip and had dinner at California Grill during the fireworks. The service was superb and the food was excellent! I was fortunate that I was able to time things so that my dessert arrived just before the fireworks started. I highly recommend it!

I splurged last year on a solo trip and had dinner at California Grill during the fireworks. The service was superb and the food was excellent! I was fortunate that I was able to time things so that my dessert arrived just before the fireworks started. I highly recommend it!

Splurge indeed...I would hate to try it and be disappointed with dinner.
Leaning towards CG brunch...and making a day out of it.

Sanna for lunch and sit near the window.

Also do Sanaa for Breakfast, it's a quick serve breakfast with table service. The waffle and chia cream is divine and there is a better chance of a window seat. Highly recommended. As a QS meal you can use your refillable mug there too

Also do Sanaa for Breakfast, it's a quick serve breakfast with table service. The waffle and chia cream is divine and there is a better chance of a window seat. Highly recommended. As a QS meal you can use your refillable mug there too
Can you get the bread service for breakfast...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!