Just ordered Publix Turkey

jbh275

Love VGC
We put in an ordered for a turkey meal from Publix. Just letting everyone know they are available. $44.99, 3 day noticed required.

We're picking it up on Wednesday (Closed Thursday) Planning a lunch break from MK, and we'll grab the food while we're out.

The Regular Fully Cooked Turkey Dinner includes the following items:
    • One 10 to 12 lb Butterball® fully cooked turkey
    • 2 1/2 lb holiday dressing
    • 2 1/2 lb mashed potatoes
    • 32 oz. of Publix gravy
    • 28 oz. of Publix marshmallow delight
    • 16 oz. of Publix cranberry orange relish

I hope it is wonderful. We were scheduled to be there for Thanksgiving in a Grand villa. At OKW, but last month we had to cancel and I have to have back fusion surgery the day after Thanksgiving. I am really bummed. We have rescheduled for May, but we wanted to be there for the Christmas events. I am just trying to look forward to this being over with and getting better for May. I hope you have a great vacation and a wonderful meal.

We have done similar from Kroger while in the Smokies, and it was worth every penny!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope it is wonderful. We were scheduled to be there for Thanksgiving in a Grand villa. At OKW, but last month we had to cancel and I have to have back fusion surgery the day after Thanksgiving. I am really bummed. We have rescheduled for May, but we wanted to be there for the Christmas events. I am just trying to look forward to this being over with and getting better for May. I hope you have a great vacation and a wonderful meal.
:grouphug:

I’ve had to cancel numerous things this fall, and next spring due to two foot surgeries, one down, healing, and getting ready for next one if healing progresses as it should. I just want you to know I’m rooting for you, saying a prayer you’ll be alright.

It may be slightly frozen when you pick it up, so you may need to defrost it and it may need a lot of time to warm it up. I bought a Christmas dinner one year and the turkey took three hours to heat up. I'd pick it up as soon as possible on Wednesday if you can.

:grouphug:

I’ve had to cancel numerous things this fall, and next spring due to two foot surgeries, one down, healing, and getting ready for next one if healing progresses as it should. I just want you to know I’m rooting for you, saying a prayer you’ll be alright.
I had ankle fusion surgery Oct. 2016 and everything worked out fine. Everything healed great with the fusion, but it took till April till I was out of the boot. I hope everything continues to work out well for you. Good luck on your next surgery.i will say a prayer for you.

We did that last year for Thanksgiving and it worked out great! DH picked everything up the night before Thanksgiving and the next day we got some park time in, came back to the room and heated everything up. The guys spent the rest of the night watching football and we had plenty of food for 8 of us, even leftovers for the next day! Enjoy!

Get a Publix yellow cake with buttercream frosting.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Disney desserts are no match for that!

I hope that you heal quickly from your surgery. You are in my thoughts!

Does everything come hot and do they do this even after Thanksgiving (we will be there Dec. 3-5.)
My sister is active military and first time back stateside in three years.
I was thinking we could have a "late" Thanksgiving with her that Monday night at the beach club before going to Epcot.

I've used Publix for a few Christmas dinners. Coming from New England was surprised at the cornbread stuffing, but planned to make my own sausage stuffing and sweet potato recipe anyway. It's a great choice.

Echo comments about the decadent desserts. Got one for late husbands retirement party back in 2009. Served it at California Grill!!

On another note, hope surgery goes well.

Does everything come hot and do they do this even after Thanksgiving (we will be there Dec. 3-5.)
My sister is active military and first time back stateside in three years.
I was thinking we could have a "late" Thanksgiving with her that Monday night at the beach club before going to Epcot.

It never hurts to ask and also let them know why you are asking. I’m betting they will given the circumstances!

I’m thankful for your sister’s willingness to serve, as well as all of our service men and women and their families!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!